Veterans or veteran family members eligible for government benefits should contact the college Financial Aid Office in the Student Services building. All students expecting veterans’ benefits, degrees, or certificates must file an official transcript of their record from all colleges previously attended.

Military Service Schools/ Formal Military Service Schools

College units may be allowed for the successful completion of college-level training in formal service schools as recommended in “The Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experience in the Armed Services”, published by the American Council on Education. Lassen Community College will grant college credit if the person has served at least six months in active service.

Active duty personnel should submit a copy of DD295 (veterans submit DD214) to the Financial Aid Office and the Veteran’s Counselor for evaluation. 

Adobe Many of our documents are available as pdf files for you to download. Don't have adobe acrobat reader? Get it here, free.